Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Personal Training is built on relationships




If someone ever tells you that a good personal trainer just needs to know theoretically or practically how to get someone into shape, then they aren't telling you the entire truth. Being a personal trainer in most cases, asks for the trainer to be very passionate about what he/she does and who he/she are training. The trainer needs to want to achieve the same goals that his/her client does. I've been trained by many coaches, while I ran Track and Field, and I can tell you without any doubt that I performed better when I trusted and felt comfortable with my coach. The same goes with the Trainer and client relationship. Your client has to feel comfortable and has to trust you. If that happens then the sky is the limit.  Your client will be willing to do that extra set, do those extra squats and do those sit-ups on their off days, if they trust you, feel comfortable and feel that you are knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment